28 May 2008

Sinking In

School wasn't that fun. Honestly. And my day was pretty much incomplete without my best friend. I mean, I'm used to having him around.. in school especially. Oh well, I'll see him tomorrow -- I MUST SEE HIM TOMORROW! I'm borrowing a jacket from him for the show on Friday.

YES!! -- I am going to watch a fashion show with my friends from school at SMX on Friday FOR REALZZZZZ! I know I just said in my recent post that I'm pretty lazy but after a while (Probably a few hours or so), I became excited. Especially when my dad told me I could actually go. I'm ecstatic! He's not really the type who'd allow me to go to a far away place. So maybe MoA isn't too far, but from where I live, oh boy I think I need a visa! Anyway we're watching Gerry Katigbak, Lyle Ibanez and Ramon Favila. Now, I'm actually looking forward to something. Something that is actually worth my time.

*squeals*


[edit]
Right now I'm not really fussing over what to wear because what I'm actually nervous about is the hair and make up. EEK. I was thinking of something a bit Asian (Korean for me, LOL). And the make up is just.. I DON'T KNOWWWW O_O And also how to not be in the inis init zone. No to shiny face and sticky feelings! That's just gross. :( Oh well, I guess I'd have to get myself an oil film. And oh, the clothes are good but my footwear is still pretty much undecided. I'm eying on a pair of plaid, round-toe pumps I found at the Ukay nearby but I'm saving the cash for Friday. So yes, I do not know where to get shoes. And I'm not going to wear my four-inch stilettos, please.. have mercy on my poor feet. But I am sort of choosing my blue, patented peep-toes.. although I want to wear stockings. *sighs* This is more difficult than I thought.

OK, so right now I am fussing about everything. My whole wardrobe, shoes, hair and make-up! UGH. And I should charge my cam's batteries. They're acting very.. old -- if you know what I mean. Also, KdM is in need of updates. And the fashion week is a good source of outfiteros out there. So if you're one, then you should probably lurk around the Makati area (Glorietta / Green Belt / Ayala) and the Ortigas area (Shangri-La Mall).

So.. GOING, GOING..

[/edit]

*dies out of frustration* LOL

No comments: