10 Jun 2008

I Kissed Makati Goodbye

Not quite yet. But I have accepted the fact that I won't be around the area as much as I've been in the past year (which was very great). I've grown attached to the place and moving on to a new environment might be quite hard. The nearest mall is in Cubao for crying out loud! But it's not like I'm going to hang out there. Oh I'm sorry, does it sound like I'm disgusted? Ah well, I don't know. I don't really find Gateway mall very entertaining. It's so small compared to what I'm used to (Glorietta, Greenbelt, Shang). And it's too crowded for my liking which is sad. Filled with college students with too long of a break. I'd choose P. Noval over that mall any day!

Oh well.. I'd get used to these new things. And no Gateway for me. Plus, Tuesday is Makati day. Seeing that I only have PE.

***

I'm having first-day jitters. Like butterflies in my stomach and whatnots. I'm more of scared than excited if you ask me. Do you get what I'm trying to say?

No comments: