17 Jun 2008

Dig

I was browsing my old blog. And I just realized how much of a vile person I was when I was in high school. I don't know, maybe up to now? HAHA! Well then, I was such of a war freak -- I practically hated everybody! At least now I'm more tamed when it comes to my post. Kasi before parang lagi akong galit. Or laging exage yung stories. At least now I know my post are kind of moderated (I hope I do send out that image).

My blogging fame is over a long time ago as most of you know. I don't even force anyone to read this anymore. For me blogging is a pastime. I realized that I shouldn't really make such a big fuss out of it. I blog for fun now, not for popularity. Because that's how it was before. When I was in second year high school. *snickers* I'm putting my past behind. I shouldn't lurk around my old blog anymore. It brings back the awful memory of my youth (as if I'm already an adult. HAH). High school is over, I've moved on, I've changed and I'm living my life to the fullest. Things go wrong and they get fixed. I am happy, content (somehow) and in college. This could be the peak of my life for all I know! But I'm obviously hoping for something better in the future.

Okay, time to work on my homeworks now! I'll start with the seven elements of art. Then I'll draw Jesus after. Or maybe I'll do the latter tomorrow. I'm so tired.

No comments: