31 Mar 2011

Day 9: Nine things you look for in a significant other







  1. Kind-hearted
  2. Can make me smile a lot
  3. Can make me laugh, too
  4. Good english / good diction / knows his grammar
  5. Similar taste in music (VERY IMPORTANT!)
  6. Knows how to dress well (a shirt / button-down, semi-skinny jeans and Vans, preferably)
  7. Witty
  8. The two Ts (tall and tattooed). The tattooed part is a plus
  9. Cute face, long hair (brownie points)
Basically we can say that I'm never going to have a boyfriend here in the Philippines. I don't think so, I know so. *sigh*

I'm really hoping that the next time I enter a relationship, I get it right. I don't want to help him dress up each time we're going out. Or teach him proper grammar when we're hanging out. I'm just sick of that crap. I need somebody who knows himself. One who isn't about impressing other people because he doesn't need to anymore. A guy who I know my parents would approve of - and my extended family, too. Because they matter a lot to me. And if ever he does have tattoos, I just wish it's not a stupid tramp stamp - or an extremely gay tattoo. YKWIM.

No comments: