Since I'm a day late once again, it's going to be another two-in-one sort of post.
Day 4: Four Secrets
- That time I told my mom that I was sleeping over at my dad's place, I was really in a party getting shit-faced with my friends.
- I steal songs from my brother's folder in the computer. But I think he already knows that.
- I wear granny panties when I go to bed. Not like you have to know it.. I mean, it's probably TMI but what the hell.
- Sometimes, it may seem that I'm clingy and sweet. But deep inside, I'm really distant and unattached.
Day 5: Five things that someone wouldn't know about you
- I have alektorophobia (fear of chickens). And it's not funny.
- I can be a good liar when I need to be.
- When I wake up on the wrong side of the bed, I don't bring my attitude to where I have to go.
- I rarely listen to pop / rnb / hiphop songs
- My music taste only goes back and fort from rock and electro. But I swear, my horizons are wide.