23 Jan 2008

The deal with the "L" word

When somebody tells you that he/she loves you, what would be your initial reaction? Sure we've been saying that a lot towards our friends, family members and relatives, probably a boyfriend or a girlfriend. But I'm sorry, I just don't get it. Maybe it's been too long or maybe I'm just plain clueless about this. Love knows no reason, they say. Does it really have no reason at all?

Ladies tend to expect so much from the guy after he tells her that he loves her. A girl's mind is extremely (if not alike) different from a man's mind. Us, ladies, anticipate the future; what could happen, what couldn't, what you don't want to happen, what might, what you want to happen and so on. Diba totoo naman? Okay, so maybe this doesn't apply to every female out there but most of the time, that's what happens. Kaya mabilis masaktan. It's not easy to do the things you say. Like maybe, I won't get carried away, I'll forget him, I won't text him, etc. But isn't it funny when you're already at it then he suddenly pops out of nowhere and you forget about the things he did to make you do (or attempt to) what you just said a while ago. Tell me if I'm wrong about these, okay? ANGHIRAP MAGING BABAE! Hahahaha. But it's fun. DIBA?!

Let's lighten up the conversation.

HAS ANYBODY SEEN SWEENEY TODD?
Please don't tell me what happened or the story. I know it's a musical but that's just what I want to know at the moment. I'm going to see it for myself. Probably with Cassie and whoever else. Or Dora and Desi maybe.

And this, I am to see with Aki ;)
And maybe my other fashion school classmates too. That'd be fun, don't you think?

Oh, and also this one!
Yeah it's that Million Dollar Baby chick and that 300 dude. Wait, Hilary Swank IS the girl in Million Dollar Baby right? My mom saw that movie. Here at home of course. So anyway, I don't know who I'm seeing this with yet. But the whole 'He broke her heart when he died' thing kind of gave me the creeps (in a good way, for sure). And it seems romantic. And last but not the least, I just have to watch My Best Friend's Girlfriend (syempre bold na sya kasi yan lang yung walang picture eh :P). Seriously?! It seems interesting. And sort of typical. AND it's Richard Gutierrez's movie for crying out loud! I think I've seen most of his movies. Around three-fourths. And I'm not kidding. I am a sucker for Pinoy films and yes, I LOVE One More Chance and I'd definitely love to see it again. May DVD naman na diba? :P

Have you noticed the sudden change of topic? Well, I don't wanna talk about LOVE all through out this post. That will be.. too serious. And I'm not the too serious type of person. And that's it.



I miss him.

No comments: