25 Oct 2010

With Love, Ormoc

Oh hello!

As most of you know, I'm on Vacation and currently taking a break here in Ormoc. Today is day three of my stay here and we already did so many things! Like swimming, going around the city, and shopping of course! We did most of the latter, actually and I scored a bunch of lovely things on my second day!


What I scored:
  • Black sabrina lace top
  • Pink lace top
  • Hello Kitty purse
  • Charm necklace
  • Chanel earrings
  • "Minnie Mouse" head bands
I wish I can post more pictures but then Tyler (my 40D) is broken and we'd have to do away with my mom's cellphone which is okay, I guess. It's better than nothing, right?

Yesterday we went swimming and I was worried sick that something wrong would happen to my new anchor tattoo but good thing it's safe! It sucks that I got a tan, though. Well not really, but I got darker. I was already very contented with my fair skin tone. But it would be nice if it (my skin tone) would even out.

edit
As you can see I changed a few stuff and already uploaded a more hi-res photo of the things I bought the past days.

My mom borrowed her friend's digicam so we'd have something to use all through out the week. Having a camera actually made me in the mood for going around the city.

I am happier.
/edit

No comments: