28 Oct 2010

My Creative Juices Have Run Dry

Currently:
  • Working on several layout proposals for Lily, the magazine I work for as a contributing editor creative editor.
  • Listening to The Teenagers
  • Sketching thumbnails for possible layouts
And now, I'm still squeezing my brain for other ideas. But I really need a break so here I am, blogging about it.

Well I just found out last night about Blogger stats from Nicole. Not very surprised with the number of readers I have in this blog since I don't really tell people about it. But I am pretty overwhelmed with the fact that I have readers from France, Netherlands, America, and England among others. So you - my readers - should definitely check out LILY under Write and Burn. It's for everyone who's into the Skins type of lifestyle (like me!).

No comments: