14 Mar 2012

Vintage Asylum

Vintage Asylum is not exactly an online thrift store. Well, something like that. It's an online garage sale. My reason? For me to be able to share the pretty clothes that I almost never or absolutely never get to use to fashionistas who are on a budget (like me!).

Here are the stuff that I have on sale. And not to mention, one of the greatest things on earth - further reductions!

Floral Romper / Free Size / P250 P200

Navy drape dress with rose patterns / M - L / P300 P250

Empire cut cocktail dress with bow detail / M - L / P250 P200

 
Lace top / M / P120 P80

 
Zara TRF satin skirt / M / P300 P250

 
Mustard bodycon skirt / M / P120 P100

 
Denim cut-offs / M / P150 P100

Strappy sandals / Size 9 / P250 P200

Lace-up peep toe oxford heels / Size 9 / P300 P250

Electric blue T-strapped sandals (kitten heeled) / Size 9 / P150 P120

To get a hold of these items, you can head over to Vintage Asylum's Facebook Page (don't forget to Like it!) and comment on what you'd like to purchase. Then you'll receive a message from yours truly to talk about meet-ups (since that's all I can do at the moment). Also, I do not ask for a handling fee so you don't have to worry about anything!

So, what are you waiting for? ;)

No comments: