7 Mar 2012

Long and Overdue: Birthday Haul

It's been a couple of months since I last updated my blog. My last post was about my birthday which happened less than two months ago.

My twenty-first birthday was a blast! Much thanks to the people I celebrated it with. You guys are the best! But anyway, I would like to share with you the things that I get to scratch off of my birthday wishlist.

Sequined Union Jack clutch; Accessorize

Two-fold wallet; Accessorize

Eyeshadow, cream eye liner, lipstick and blush palette; Sephora

BB Cream; Mistline

BB Powder; Mistline

All of these are from my mom. Isn't she awesome? I love how she just knows how obsessed I am with Union Jacks.

Earphones; Philips. Because my old earphones gave up on me. And the fact that I can't last a day without my iPod.

Hi-Top Champions; Keds. These are actually a Christmas present from my dad. I love these shoes! They go with everything I own.. almost. But you get my point, right?

Brown loafers / moccasins; So! Fab. I was going to buy the ones from Payless but when I found these babies, I didn't think twice. They were cheaper and a lot more comfortable.

These blue flats are from my mom as well. They're quite an impromptu gift.. sort of. They're super comfy! The only thing that I don't like about it is how I can only use it when it's not raining to avoid.. mishaps?

Serpent ring; Aldo

Star earrings; Aldo
These are from Mico. Yay! I love how he picked out a serpent ring for me. All thanks to Ched who informed him that I broke the previous one (that I still own) I got from my birthday last year from Nicole.

Union Jack connector ring
This one is from Ched. I requested for a skull ring but she got this instead. Doesn't matter, still love her.

So there. Thank you to everybody (again)! I really appreciate what you got from me. Dad's gift is still pending. Hihi. Vans all black Authentics, here I come!

No comments: