24 Mar 2012

Try Not to Miss Me When I'm Gone

This is probably a little too late but you know what they say, better late than never!

Last March 16, 2012 was a day that I will never forget. It was the day that one of my favorite bands did a one-night-only show here in Manila - A Day To Remember. The moment I found out about it, I already knew that I had to be there, that I couldn't miss it. Thanks to EJ Reyes - a good friend of mine - who made things possible and made me his plus one.

I really enjoyed the concert! Another great thing was that I got to bring my camera inside, bad thing though 'cause apparently it wasn't allowed to take pictures using DSLRs. So after snapping a few photos, I got caught. Turns out I wasn't stealthy enough for the bouncers. EJ had to take care of it for me. In the end he had to put the camera in his car.

Here are some of my favorite shots!


All in all, they sang nineteen songs including the encore. I'd like to write about my experience some more but I couldn't really put it into words. Met new people + saw old friends = night well-spent!



A Day To Remember LIVE in Manila Set List


  1. The Downfall of Us All
  2. A Shot in The Dark
  3. I'm Made of Wax, Larry, What are You Made Of?
  4. My Life For Hire
  5. All Signs Point to Lauderdale
  6. It's Complicated
  7. 2nd Sucks
  8. The Danger in Starting a Fire
  9. You Be Tails, I'll Be Sonic
  10. Better Off This Way
  11. Mr. Highway's Thinking About The End
  12. Sticks and Bricks
  13. Why Walk On Water
  14. Monument
  15. Homesick
  16. Have Faith In Me
  17. You Should've Killed Me When You Had The Chance
  18. All I want -Encore
  19. The Plot to Bomb the Panhandle -Encore

Ps.
You can check out more photos of ADTR in my Flickr account.

No comments: