3 Aug 2010

It's That Ancient Love that You Won't Outgrow




Fish eye shots from Annie Alcantara, my Co-URock Jock on NU107.
  1. Me and my bestest friend evar, Mattew Santos-Viola. We've been best friends for three years now BUT this is our first photograph together and it screams of pure awesomeness.
  2. With Annie Alcantara, the owner of the camera. I've been with her what, four times? - and I already love her to bits! She's an awesome partner. I think we'll be going on air together a lot.
  3. Myself.. in Annie's lovely ski hat. What's the ski hat for? Just in case you aren't well aware, Cove (Saosin's vocalist) left the band.. and he loves ski hats.
These pictures were taken last July 26 in the NU 107 station. I don't know if my best friend knows about this blog but I'm gonna thank him anyway for coming with me to the station!


So lately I've been thinking of trying out as a court side reporter for my university on the next UAAP season. I mean, I don't think there are a lot of Thomasians who actually try out for this stint and I just wanna see how far my fine arts ass can go in broadcasting. And this is a really great opportunity for me as a student because this will look real good in my resume once I graduate. Plus, my being a URock Jock right now would help me land the job. So, what do you guys thing? I say I'm going to give it a shot. Wish me luck for next year! I hope I remember wanting this.

Ciao.

No comments: