26 Apr 2010

Finally done with it!

I have worked my ass off the whole day just to finish this layout. The codes confused the hell out of me! And I couldn't be more thankful that I can now sit calmly, not wondering what color to use here, or if I'm typing the right codes because right now, I should just stop dealing with HTML (for the mean time, at least). Not only that, I had to keep my old version of Photoshop open in case I needed to resize or edit anything. Now I am more than happy to close it and just relax a little.

Honestly, I'm pretty happy with how the layout came up. I used the same header because I put a lot of effort on that plus, it's cute anyway. And besides, I think that having a too professional-looking blog will definitely kill my buzz when it comes to writing and stuff. It would probably make me look like a boring person. So this is what I made. Youthful, isn't it?

Just to catch up on my everyday life, I will tell you what I've been up to lately.

Last week, I didn't do much. Just went out with Nicole last Wednesday. The night before I was with Franz and Kyle in The Fort. I got a book and I ran out of money for my supposedly shopping trip with Nicole. But it's totally cool, the milk tea we got from Hap Chan made all the guilty feeling go away. Actually, Hap Chan was already closed when we came in but we managed to force them to serve us our Hong Kong milk tea. I sounded like a pregnant woman, wanting to give in to her cravings. It didn't seem healthy but it sounded like the best idea at the moment.

Am I making sense?

And towards the weekend, I managed too give myself a boyfriend.. a hot boyfriend, more like it.

That's Luke Worrall, by the way. I'm pretty crazed by him lately. He's actually Kelly Osbourne's fiancé. What a lucky girl. They look pretty happy. Well that's actually Kelly over there with Luke but I decided to put my face in hers just for laughs. It did turn out pretty cool, didn't it?

This is what I'd like to call my masterpiece. Even better than the Jake Cuenca photo manipulation I did. I mean look at that, doesn't it look like my head's really at the crook of his neck?

And this is Jake Cuenca by the way. Looks pretty edited, yeah? But give me a break, it's the first photo manip I did.

No comments: