26 Apr 2010

Do You Remember Anything Better?

I forgot to mention that today, I watched Inglorious Basterds. Been itching to see this movie ever since it went out but I never really had the time and chance to catch it on screen. It was awesome.


Oh and the other day I watched Ninja Assassin. The other day meaning Saturday. It's a good movie as well. Too much bloodshed for three days.


On a more personal side of my life.. I am only a girl. And it feels good to know that somebody loves you. Being single though is my thing (for the mean time). I'm not planning on getting in a relationship just yet. My friends are more than enough, believe me. And I am happy because of that. So maybe I'll look for one in two years. When I'm twenty-one and in England. That sounds like a great idea.

No comments: