13 Feb 2010

If I Ever Feel Better

Amber and I
@ the Salcedo Weekend Market
My dog, Cook
Last two photos taken by Amber (The little girl I was carrying at the first picture, AKA my niece).

This isn't really what keeps me busy, it's what keeps me entertained so I wouldn't go out of my mind. At some point it keeps me sane. I used Lightroom for editing, usually I'd use Photoshop because that's what I'm used to. But this software's been getting good feedback from my friends so I decided to give it a shot. I love the pre-set edits but it still confuses the crap out of me. Oh well, I have the WHOLE week to get used to it since I don't have classes because of the thesis defense the seniors in my University's having. Loads of luck to them, by the way!

Time check: 3:47 PM
Still haven't taken a bath. Oh yes, the glory of weekends. I wouldn't have to take a bath at 4 in the freaking AM, instead, I can take a bath when I'm ready. Which right now I'm not (yet). There's nothing to do as well. Staying home on Saturdays are the new in thing. Get on with it.

No comments: