29 Mar 2008

In that case, you don't interest me at all

The sun is up, the heat is on. And it's not helping one bit. Summer has never really been my thing at all. And the hotness of the environment doesn't make things better at all. Somehow I just couldn't bring myself to the closet and choose a decent attire anymore. Everything revolves around tank tops, shorts and flipflops. Oh yes, I said my goodbyes to my scarves, stockings and hoodies last February. I'm guessing I won't be using them too much. I welcomed back (with open arms) my Havs and more tank tops (thank God for Quiapo).. and shorts too! As for the skinnies, the black ones leave me sort of doubting whether I should or should NOT wear them. The same thing goes for the red ones David had given me. And the blue ones mom got me, well I'm thinking of them too. It's a bit hot. And right now I'm wearing my black skinnies.. I'm sort of thinking of changing in to my shorts now. Oh the doubts. Gahhhh. I haven't waxed my legs yet so that doesn't actually make me excited about the whole shorts thing. And also the fact that I'd be showing a bit too much skin, that doesn't really excite me. It would be better if I'm balanced. Besides, what could go wrong with black pants? The heat.

I need my vest back. :( I feel so under dressed right now. And my only accessory is this:

Okay, so it's cute. But I don't really think it helps the feeling that I'm missing something. I miss it a lot.. It's with Paul (one of my best friends) and I can't wait for him to return it. He had it during Fight Scene Production's first gig but I was too busy and occupied and stressed about the line-up. Ah well it's over now, and all I could do is wait.

Right now what keeps me sort of sane is that I'm actually going to Bonifacio High Street / Serendra / Market Market today. Haven't been able to have a decent stroll around that area since last year, November. So I'm a bit excited about that one. I'm still thinking if I'm going to Shang though.

Today is also David's graduation. And his family might just invite us for dinner out or something. Ah well, I'd have to return his PSP already. I don't use it as much as I do before. I only borrowed it from him due to my Tekken battle with King. When we met up last week, Wednesday.. I found out that the LAN of David's PSP might be broken. Ah well. :/

I'm currently reading Eclipse now. It makes me happy, really. I finished New Moon really early this morning (say, 4am). Honestly, I didn't mind the dark circles around my eyes. Even how I noticed that my eyes were starting to get smaller (if that's even possible). Ehhh, you know what happens to the eyes when you start sleeping late? They just feel heavy all the time and my lids don't have a fold anymore. You get me now? So that and the fact that I don't really care whether I'm starting to get paler and the breakouts (the latter being the unbearable one). No matter how much I wanted to sleep early, it's as if the book is talking to me.. teasing me with sweet words. Telling me about how great it would be to read him. Whenever I look at it, it just makes me step towards it and pick up where I've left off. What an inconsiderate book. I couldn't bear the fact that Breaking Dawn won't be out until August and that is not great - AT ALL. Oh and my copy of Eclipse is hardbound. Like you care, right? But really now.. My first hardbound book aside from the dictionary. That's pretty cool. I am enthralled by the Twilight Saga.



[EDIT]
I just came home from Bonifacio High Street and I just fell in love with the most gorgeous sneakers I've seen so far. It totally captured my heart. It costs around PhP5,500 but the best part about it is that it's on sale! I think around 50% off. I tried it on and it's my size (def for me) plus it's super comfy.

It's love, I tell you.

And another great thing about High Street is Puma.. and their cute salesman. Of course there's a catch! He looks like one of my friends. Hahaha! And his Puma Clyde laces are purple. Definitely my favorite color. His voice is manly, I tell you! Oh jeezums. I'm gushing over his masculine voice, lovely hair, skinny frame and shoelaces! HAHA. You can freely laugh at me now. Hey, I'm laughing at myself.

On the other hand, my mood dampened a bit while we were on our way to Pasig. I don't know why, there was really nothing in particular that ticked me off. Mood swings. I wasn't in my best mood. But then we were on our way to High Street, I was starting to feel a bit better. Oh no, it was actually after we ate.

[/EDIT]

No comments: