30 Mar 2008

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb."

I haven't been telling you how addicted I am to the Twilight saga. Maybe you can check out my Multiply. Because that's where I rant endlessly about the book. The moment I read the first book, I knew there was no stopping here. Every other day, I just HAD to buy the sequel. Yes, I am that addicted. And no, it is not bad. Not at all. Not one bit. Reading has always been good to my soul and at the same time, it destroyed me. It's the complete contrast of what I had said earlier about reading being good. Sometimes I feel the characters' pains and hurts. That part isn't very healthy. But I'm good with it. It's better than not feeling anything at all.

Oh I'm such a dork. I have always been a sucker for books.

Anyway since everybody's talking about Twilight the movie in such manner that they criticize the ability of the cast chosen. Honestly, I wasn't very pleased but I started to cope up with it. Since I was in the middle of reading New Moon when I found out who the cast was, Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan and Robert Pattison as Edward Cullen; I started imagining with them in it instead of who I want. Most people wanted Emily Browning but I think Kristen Stewart is just fine. As for Robert Pattison, I would have wanted Gaspard Ulliel (French men are hot) and that sort of disappointed me. But I managed to like him anyway (Pattison). It's all good. I bet the movie's going to be great! But the book is still the best. Don't you think so too?

I lack too much sleep. I'm going to continue reading.

No comments: