21 Jun 2012

June Faves

They say that there's a first for everything, and this is mine. My first ever "Favorite" post. These are some of the items that I have semi-obsessed over the past month.

Tortoise-shell Wayfarer Glasses
A really good accessory for my outfits these past few days. During summer, I drowned myself in denim cutoffs, loose-fitting V-Necks and sneakers. For June, I decided to spice things up a little with my (still) loose tank tops, plaid shirts matched with jeans / leggings since I always have to do school errands and commuting in shorts aren't really my cup of tea.

Sea-Foam Green and Lavender Nail Lacquer from The Face Shop
I've had the sea-foam green polish for quite some time now and been obsessed with them since the day that I purchased them (Probably around 2010). The lavender one is Karla's. The Face Shop has got to be my favorite place to buy nail polish from because the consistency doesn't really thicken quickly.

My nails at the moment.

Lime Crime Lipstick in Retro Futurist, H&M Lip Gloss in Summer Pink, Maybelline Lip Balm, and The Face Shop Lipstick

Victoria's Secret Make Up Set; complete with eye shadows, lipsticks, lip gloss, mascara, blusher, bronzer, high lighter, translucent powder, eye liner and lip liner.
Now how can I not love this? My friend got it for me when he was finishing up with his OJT in Dubai. This came with my current favorite bag, a New Look Zipper Satchel (wasn't able to take a photo of it, next time I most definitely will) which was his birthday present for me.

Black Vans Authentics, Keds Hi-Top Champions, Blue Vans Authentics
You've probably gotten a glimpse of these in my previous blog entry/ies. They're extremely comfortable, and matches any of my outfits! To be honest, I make sure that my outfit revolves around my sneaker of choice; besides, they're perfect for any sort of weather. Except the Keds, I only get to wear them when it isn't raining.

1 comment:

ANNE KATE said...

waaa you have lime crime??? <3333