16 Apr 2012

Summer Essentials


Vans Authentics (A very late birthday gift from my dad)
Fringe Bag from H&M
Loose Tank top
Denim cut-offs

This is probably what you'll see me wearing on an extremely hot day, while hanging out with my friends in Maginhawa. Probably a little too heavy on the eyes but.. I'm always wearing black.

My real summer essentials, however.. are these.

L-R: Keds Hi-Top Champions, Vans Authentics in royal blue, Vans Authentics in Black

I'm always, always, always wearing sneakers. I own a couple of ballet flats and sandals but I rarely use them nowadays. I remember asking my friend this one time what suits me best: girly shoes or kicks, he went for the kicks. Not to mention, wearing sneakers is the best 'cause they're extremely comfortable, plus it means no dirty feet after a long day.

No comments: