10 Nov 2011

In Some Way, Shape Or Form

I'm no music critic, we all know that. But since I'm so passionate about it (music) and all, I decided to blog about one of my favorite bands at the moment who recently released their newest album called In Some Way, Shape Or Form; which, if you haven't noticed, is my blog post title. Yes, this entry is about Four Year Strong. Even if I'm more of an A Day to Remember kind of girl, I still like them and it wouldn't hurt to write about the band. Right?

So during the past, couple of days, I've been hearing so much positive feedback on the album and I just wasn't one to be left out (although on most times, I always find myself being in that situation) so what I did, was that I hurriedly grabbed a copy of the album.






Track List:

  1. The Infected
  2. The Security of The Familiar, The Tranquility of Repetition
  3. Stuck in the Middle
  4. Just Drive
  5. Fairweather Fan
  6. Sweet Kerosene
  7. Falling On You
  8. Heaven Wasn't Built to Hold Me
  9. Unbreakable
  10. Bring On The World
  11. Fight The Future
  12. Only the Meek Get Pinched. The Bold Survive
To say that I was pleased is an understatement because to be completely honest, I love this album - all the tracks are awesome to the point that all the songs are my favorite! And I would just like to say that you did a good job, Four Year Strong. Now I know what the fuss was all about. ;)

So if you're into the whole rock thing, I suggest that you go to your nearest record store and go get yourself a copy. It's worth every penny.

No comments: