5 Jun 2011

Constant

I said goodbye to (semi) straight hair and side-swept bangs. This is my way of moving on towards a new chapter in my life. It's going to be my last year in college and I don't want to look like a fifteen-year-old hormone-crazed teenager who's obsessed with the front man of this year's it band. If that doesn't make sense to you now, someday it will. Someday you'll understand. It's been far too long since I decided to change my hair drastically. For a new semester I'd usually just dye it but this time I'm going for the extra mile.

My hair has been parted on the side for the longest time and I never thought that I would go back to this. Plus, I am fully embracing my wavy hair. Okay maybe it's not that wavy but still wavy nonetheless.

Before:

After:

You may not be able to see the huge difference I've been blabbing about but I swear it's really out-of-character (for me, at least). This is my way of somewhat stepping out of my comfort zone. I swear I'll post a clearer photo soon!

PS.
I did not have it permed, nor processed into anything artificial (Except for the color, of course).

No comments: