29 May 2011

Dreams



Have you ever thought about your career path? It's not just what you want to be when you grow up anymore. The thing is, I don't know what I want. Okay, scratch that. I do know what I want. But it doesn't involve getting old, getting tired and paying taxes. More of the partying, the traveling and sleepless nights - yup, that's more like it. But it can't be. So right now, I'm weighing my options. You're all well-aware of how much I don't want to be stuck in this rut.

My mom's still pushing me to go to Australia - I'm still pushing my luck to head over to England or maybe the U.S. of A. Right now I really can't tell. But you know, I don't want to jinx anything at the moment. I need to graduate first before any of this gets to happen.

Speaking of which, please keep your fingers crossed for me. It's my last year in college and I can't really afford any mishaps this time.


PS.
I want all the lavishness in life and I know I'm getting it the hard way.

No comments: