16 May 2011

Kiss Me Deadly

Summer is barely over and I'm already freaking out on my thesis. Seriously, this is the worst thing to do while you're on vacation - worrying about school. I must say that this is all because of that thesis orientation thing that happened a month ago. If you're curious how that one went, well.. I didn't go. For one I woke up late, plus I got extremely lazy! The heat outside was so unbearable that I'd rather just stay in than sweat buckets.

Last night, I kept myself busy by working on my online portfolio which you can check out by clicking this. Well it isn't that flashy seeing that I want to showcase my designs and not my freaking layout. Anyway, I'm still working on the posts. Right now I'm just uploading my best works (in my opinion) which isn't exactly involve much effort since I just to click this and that and type random stuff. One of the things that piss me off though is the resolution. Yup, it sucks. That's why I included links to my Flickr and DeviantArt.

Here are some of the stuff I have already posted.









So, what do you think?

No comments: