30 Apr 2011

Spring Cleaning

It isn't Spring (well, at least not in the Philippines since we only have two seasons) but I felt so bad for my room that I just had to get off my butt and start managing all this mess.


It was bound to happen one way or the other. No matter how lazy I could get, I still found a reason to just do it. Besides, there was nothing left to do and I haven't worked out since.. Oh, right.. I don't work out. But you get my point, right?

So yes.. those are the before photos of my room. You must have noticed the mountain of clothes here and there. I never fail to make a mess every time I get ready, especially when I'm in a rush to get out of the house.



But then after a little bit (a lot, actually) of sweeping, dusting, folding and organizing.. this is the result. Do you see the huge difference it made? I'm absolutely happy about it! Although I don't exactly sleep in my room anymore, at least I wouldn't be too shy to let anyone see it. Everything is in place - well, almost!

PS.
Check out my desktop wallpaper! Pierce the Veil for the win!

No comments: