27 Aug 2011

Time Bomb

Here I am once again, sitting in our computer lab.. blogging. One of the things I try to do as often as I can. My last post (as you can see / remember) was about Manilart 2011. This time I'll still be discussing art, but in a different form. It's actually one of my passions! Yup, you got it right, I'm talking about music.


This coming September 20, one of my favorite bands will be having Manila as one of their tour destinations and I can't help but be thrilled about it. At the same time, I feel extremely bad 'cause I don't really have the cash to see them. But thank the heavens for good people! One of my friends is giving me a ticket for the show which made me even more excited. The thing is, I don't know what seat we're going to have. Well, I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed for this one.

No comments: