20 Feb 2011

Of Fogs and Bomber Jackets

I just got home a few hours ago from Baguio - the summer capital of the Philippines. And I must say that the weather was perfect! I couldn't remember the last time I was there and now the experience is ten times better. First and foremost, my mom didn't go because of prior appointments she's made (not that it's a good thing but I later on worked with its advantages), therefore it was just me and the Espinas who are like my second family.

Baguio isn't only the summer capital - but it's also one of the best places to shop at. Although I didn't really get to buy much because of the limited time we were given during the afternoons (we always had some sort of event to attend to during the evening), I still managed to grab a couple of fabulous items. Here are my new prized possessions.


Scratching off black platform pumps. But I really need one with higher platforms - they're less painful.


"Balenciaga" Harness boots. Say what?

These two are my new babies; additions to my growing shoe collection. Chos. Anyway, Baguio was fun! As for outfit photos, I got a few up my sleeve.

Day TWO:

Dress: thrifted, Blue skinny belt, Cardigan: Red Herring, Tights: Forever 21, Sneakers: Keds


Boom box, snake, and camera rings. Plus David's gray fingerless gloves.


Day THREE: Dimalupig formal dinner

Tiered dress: Thrifted, Boyfriend blazer: Topman (David's), Tights, Black Pumps

So that was it. Can't wait to use my harness boots!

No comments: