8 Dec 2008

Kiss and Make Up

December 06, 2008; Saturday is one of the best nights of my life. I saw him play for the first time. Funny how I was just biting my lips and trying to take decent pictures the whole time. But in truth, I just couldn't take my eyes off him. It was so hard for me to see him from that distance though, since their lead guitarist was sort of blocking my view. But I still did my best to watch him. I was so shy to stand up, there were people sitting down behind me. This was the first time we held hands and more in front of his friends. Hahaha! Yes, it was a great bonding experience for us too. He met David and they got along pretty well. So I'm happy, he's happy, everyone's happy. :)

Do you know that this is my first time to introduce someone (special) to my parents? As in officially telling my parents that we have an understanding? That's a really big step for me. Considering that I don't really let my parents have a dose of my private life. And now it's not so private anymore! It feels so good to just tell my parents "Ma, I'm going to Shang today with special someone, okay?" or "Pa, I'm going to Glorietta on Saturday to watch special someone play.. he has a gig." and they acutally let me! ANOTHER FIRST! Usually they don't.. if it's just the two of us. And I bring him to church as much as possible. Once, after the service, we ate McDonald's with my mom and then went to a friend's house.

I wouldn't tell you everything about our relationship. But I'm telling you, we're not yet official. It might take long though, but I'm willing to wait. Besides, I'm really doing my best to give him a hard time.. although I don't think it's working. I'm really having a hard time at it.

No comments: