23 Sept 2008

Here We Go Again

I just got home from school and I promise that I tried to stay away from the computer. But then I realized that I have something to check out anyway to be able to finish my plate. Tee-hee. The LCD and keyboard is always so tempting -- especially the Internet. *sigh* I wish I had a good grasp of my self-control.

Actually! I'm quite proud that I can multitask. I'm finishing two plates for my FDR now. And later I'll be finishing that other one for CTEC due tomorrow @_@ I know, I know.. I cram a lot. Tell me of a Fine Arts student who doesn't cram. ;)) Ah well, don't waste your time because you won't find one.

Oh, and this may be shallow but I hate it when people steal other people's layouts :( It's a sad truth. Mine has been stolen twice this month. Such losers :D Ina-add ko nga para mapahiya. Haha!



No comments: