5 Feb 2013

Top 10 Favorite Songs in 2012

Maybe a little bit late for a count-down because duh, it's already 2013. And maybe you're thinking that you don't want any of that 2012 crap. But here I am, listing down ten songs that I have been constantly listening to since the previous year started. They aren't necessarily "new", they're just pretty much a random listing of tracks that I kept singing to over and over again.

In no particular order, of course.

1. Bruised - Jack's Mannequin

2. Ridin' feat. Lana Del Rey - A$AP Rocky

3. Your Nickel Ain't Worth My Dime - Sleeping With Sirens

4. Hold On 'Til May - Pierce The Veil

5. I'm Low on Gas and You Need a Jacket - Pierce The Veil

6. Breezeblocks - ALT-J

7. House - Kindness

8. Detlef Schrempf - Band of Horses

9. Complete - Austin Gibbs

10. Latch feat. Sam Smith - Disclosure

No comments: