16 Dec 2010

When it Rains, it Pours

You might have taken notice that I'm either really sad or bored every time I blog. And last night was probably one of those nights when my previous feelings for this certain someone have risen (again) from the ashes I thought they already were. It was a regular unproductive day since there weren't any classes and I decided to well, check his Facebook account. Not my brightest idea believe me. His new profile picture hit me like a humongous rock - on the chest. It was of him and his girlfriend and she had her arms around him. I instantly thought - that should be me. Pathetic, I know. But I can't help it, I'm a girl! I can't believe that I said that. It sounds so wrong on different levels, and not to mention: sexist. So yes, I have been emo (for the lack of the better term) last night. I lied around in my pajamas with the television on mute. It's like a part of my life has been ripped straight from an episode of The Hills. Drama drama drama.



Fact.

But I just really miss him.

No comments: