25 Dec 2009

Merry Christmas!

Bokeh shot for the Christmas season! No photoshop / photoshop brushes involved in this one. Just me, Tyler and some pretty awesome Christmas lights. My break-up doesn't dampen my mood to be festive! Anyway, last night has been really great. Forced my family to have Noche Buena. Of course I prepared the food. Not really cooked everything but I set everything up, heated the casserole, got the potato salad from the ref also the crema de fruta and all that. My night wasn't complete though, didn't have drinks with my cousin. Maybe today? Tee-hee.

In all honesty, I am fine, but I haven't moved on yet. Well slowly, I will get over this. Slowly but surely. I promise to not cry on my nineteenth birthday like I would normally do. I will smile and celebrate with the people who matter most to me.

This momentary depression whatever has got to stop.



FIN

No comments: