6 Jun 2009

It wouldn't hurt to have two blogs

My Tumblr is basically a blog where I can dump a bunch of photos. But I haven't really ranted about what's going on in my head. So I thought: Hey, why don't I post something in my blogspot again? Which isn't such a bad idea to start with.

First and foremost, I don't know what's happening to me. There are a lot of things in my head right now and I don't know where to start so I'm really sorry if I'm keeping you from something better than reading this. So where do I start? Oh right.

My summer vacation has been extended. Great news for all Thomasians but I'm not really happy about it. I've been dying to see my friends. And I'm also dying to get my allowance already. Being broke isn't really my idea of a great summer. Also lately, I've been getting fevers. It's the weather. Hot n' cold.

It's bad enough that it's been raining non-stop but it's even worse that I can't get out anymore.

No comments: