10 Aug 2008

I Don't Wanna Stick Around Anymore

Especially around someone I like. It's just this really awkward and nerve-racking process of liking him more! And I'm just too scared to get hurt. I think I have this phobia -- fear of falling in love. What do you call that? Oh, Philophobia is it? Ugh, basta yun. Maybe that's the reason why I'm so masawain. I don't want to be (masawain) anymore! It just.. sucks, you know? Especially when you like someone a lot? But then you're just too much of a chicken shit. I meant myself. I'm too scared. I want to but I don't. Labo no? Sorry. I just don't want to get hurt like I did before. It's too much of a traumatizing experience for me. Three months wasn't that long but it's been three years now and I'm still afraid of commitment. I hope when the time comes that I'll no longer be scared, I'm with the guy I really want to be with for the rest of my life. Please, NEXT YEAR! Or this year, pwede din. Not that I'm rushing, but I just want to feel something again.

Mission impossible or impossible is nothing?

No comments: